The E90 End Mill Grinder and Sharpener quickly and easily sharpen a wide range of endmills. Renew endmills up to 1 Inch in diameter and 6 inch flute length. Easily sharpen long flute end mills. The easy-pull handle allows precise control of the air-bearing spindle. You can pull and rotate the spindle the full length of the end mill without the necessity of re-positioning your hand. Increase your production. A sharp end mill will allow maximum machining rates as well as generating less heat in the process. Fewer burrs will be created, reducing the time necessary for finishing processes. Specifications: Sharpens 3/16 to 1 inch (1.5mm - 26mm) shank diameter.
- Ideal for: Shops that want to save money by precision sharpening end mills quickly and easily
- Duty rating: Standard duty
- Cutting tool diameter: 1/16"–1" (1.5–26 mm) shank capacity, up to 2" flute diameter
- Operation mode: Manual
- Point angles sharpened: 2° fishtail on the end of the tool
- Point styles sharpened: 2-, 3-, 4-, and 6-flute HSS, cobalt and carbide end mills (5-flute collar option available)
- Power: 3.2 amps at 115V, 1.6 amps at 230V
- Machine size: 17.5 inch x 17 inch x 10.75 inch (66 x 56 x 30.5 cm)
- Machine weight: 72 lbs (33 kg)
- Sharpening Wheel included: Resin-bonded CBN wheel (diamond option for carbide available)
- Grit removal system: N/A
- Options available
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.