The V390 Drill Grinder And Sharpener sharpens common point styles with ease. Priced right for any small shop. Even very small shops can now sharpen their own drills, and keep on working. For the cost of less than 100 drills, you can accurately sharpen your most common drills in under a minute.
- Ideal for: Shops that demand a precision sharpener at a value price that operates quickly and intuitively
- Duty rating: Standard duty, intermittent use
- Cutting tool diameter: 1/8"–3/4" (3–19 mm)
- Operation mode: Manual
- Point angles sharpened: 118°–140°
- Point styles sharpened: Standard conic and split point
- Power: 4.5 amps at 115V, 3 amps at 230V; 3450 rpm
- Machine size: 12" x 11" x 9" (30 x 28 x 23 cm)
- Machine weight: 25 lbs (11 kg)
- Sharpening Wheel included: Borazon (CBN) for HSS & cobalt (diamond option for carbide available)
- Grit removal system: Optional vacuum
- Options available:
- 180-grit diamond wheel
- Morse Taper chuck
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.